Daily Health Screening Forms
CWS Parent/Caregiver must complete the Daily Health Form every day for each student attending on campus classes. Forms should be submitted AFTER 5am each morning, and before arriving at the drop off line.
Important CWS Documents
- CWS Covid-19 Family Handbook (updated January 2021)
- Return to School form
- VDH Algorith for Evaluating a Child with COVID-19 Symptoms
- CWS Family Handbook
- CWS School Calendar 2021-2022
- CWS School Calendar 2020-2021 (updated December 2020)
- Sectionals: Info and Schedule, Fall 2020
- Library Agreement Form 2019-2020
- School Entrance Form
- Medication Consent Form
- Ways to Volunteer and Fundraise for CWS
- CWS 2018 Annual Report
Driver Volunteer Information Form
If you intend to drive students on school-related trips, you must submit and maintain an updated and complete a CWS Driver Volunteer Information Form each year (available here), showing that you have adequate liability coverage. These forms are also distributed at Back-to- School Nights and are available in the Main Office.
Please take a moment to like our Charlottesville Waldorf School Facebook page. Liking and Sharing our posts will ensure you always see our posts and help us reach a wider audience!