- Application: Parents submit to CWS all 4 of the following:
- Application for Admission (provided by the Admissions Office)
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Current photograph of the child
- Teacher recommendation from any school or program that the child has attended Note: if CWS will be the child’s first experience outside of the home, a recommendation is not needed.
- Family Interview and Scheduling of Student Visit: Upon receipt of all completed forms and fees, the Admissions Office will contact the family to arrange a student visit. Student visits are scheduled to include several applicants in a group playtime experience; they last approximately half an hour. The teacher may also request a separate phone call or meeting with the parents.
- Notification: Upon completion of the admissions process, the family will be notified of our admissions decision and the appropriate enrollment.
Grade School Admissions
- Application: Parents submit
- Student Visit: Upon receipt of all completed forms and fees, the Enrollment Director will contact the family to schedule further admissions appointments. A 2-3 day student visit will be scheduled for applicants to the grade school.
- Parent-Teacher Meeting: At the conclusion of the student visit, the teacher will meet with the parents to summarize the visit.
- Notification: Upon completion of the admissions process, the Enrollment Director will send a letter to the family informing them of the school’s decision.