Join our Baby / Toddler class at CWS for a unique opportunity to meet other parents and caregivers at this wondrous time in your young child’s life.
Children will find an environment safe for exploration: rolling, crawling, walking, sliding, climbing, and rocking in our child-friendly classroom. Adults will find a welcoming environment to share questions, experiences, and insights about child development with an experienced Waldorf Early Childhood educator. Conversations and observations invite parents to reflect on ways to navigate parenting with care and respect for their children and themselves, nourishing and strengthening their family life. Let’s celebrate the journey through parenthood together!
This class is designed for children ages 6 months to 18 months. Classes provide time for:
- Movement: a safe environment designed for young ones to explore with confidence
- Connection: a time to meet with other parent & caregivers of similar aged children
- Discussion: an opportunity to discuss parenting articles on rhythm, sleep, movement and child development
- Learning: class facilitator will bring general Waldorf principles of early childhood education into classroom discussions
- A cup of tea: often caregivers and parents are the last ones to receive that tiny moment of respite during a day full of caring for others. Share a warm cup of tea with us while we connect, discuss and learn
Mid-Winter Session: February 27, March: 5, 12, 19, 26, April 2
Spring Session: April 16, 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21
Thursday Mornings from 9:30-11:00 AM
Location: Parent Child Classroom at CWS
Cost: $150/ 6 week session
For more information about the Parent-Child program, please contact the Parent-Child Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. To request an admissions packet or to schedule a tour, contact our Admissions Director at email@example.com or by phone at 434-973-4946, x102.