Thank you for your interest in Charlottesville Waldorf School. The admissions procedure involves 5 steps:
1. School Tours, Observations in Classrooms: Parents begin the process by touring our school with our Enrollment Director. This may be done either during an Observation Morning, Open House, or on a separate visit.
4. Family Interview and Scheduling of Student Visit: Upon receipt of all completed forms and fees, the Enrollment director will contact the family to schedule further admissions appointments. An Early Childhood student visit may range in length from a forty-five minute visit among a group of applicants to a visit of several consecutive days in the classroom during school hours. This is determined by the faculty and arranged with the parents. A teacher may request a separate meeting with the parents either prior to or simultaneous with the student visit.
The enrollment procedure involves the following steps:
1. Enrollment and Registration Forms: If a child is invited to enter our Early Childhood program, then the family will be provided with enrollment and registration forms.
4. Ongoing Evaluations: Every child is evaluated each year for admission into the next years grade; admission for one year is not an absolute guarantee of admission for a subsequent year.
Thank you for your interest in Charlottesville Waldorf School. The admissions procedure involves six steps:
1. School Tour & Observation Morning
3. Student Visit: Upon receipt of all completed forms and fees, the Enrollment Director will contact the family to schedule further admissions appointments. A 2-3 day student visit will be scheduled for applicants to the grade school.
4. Parent-Teacher Meeting: At the conclusion of the student visit, the teacher will meet with the parents to summarize the visit.
5. Notification: Upon completion of the admissions process, the Enrollment Director will send a letter to the family informing them of the school’s decision.
Once a child has been accepted, the enrollment procedure continues as follows:
1. Tuition Contract: A tuition contract is sent to the parents.
3. Parent Orientation
We look forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any further questions about the Admissions and Enrollment process, please contact our Enrollment Director at: