Daily Health Screening Forms
CWS Parent/Caregiver must complete the Daily Health Form every day for each student attending on campus classes. Forms should be submitted AFTER 5am each morning, and before arriving at the drop off line.
Calendars and General Info
- CWS Family Handbook
- CWS School Calendar 2021-2022
- Library Agreement Form 2019-2020
- Ways to Volunteer and Fundraise for CWS
- CWS 2018 Annual Report
Orchestra and Sectionals
- Sectionals: Info and Schedule, Fall 2021 *amended August 30, 2021
- Orchestra: Book Borrowing Agreement
Health and Safety
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form *required for new students, all EC students, rising first and sixth grade students*
- CWS Covid-19 Family Handbook (updated August 2021)
- Return to School Form *required before a child may return to campus after absence or early dismissal due to any covid-related symptoms*
- VDH Algorith for Evaluating a Child with COVID-19 Symptoms
- Medication Consent Form *required for any medication to be administered at school. Please note: If medication is needed for more than 10 days, a doctor’s signature is required on the form as well as the parent’s.
- ID Verification Form *required for all new students – please bring to Main Office along with child’s original birth certificate or passport*
Driver Volunteer Information Form
If you intend to drive students on school-related trips, you must submit and maintain an updated and complete a CWS Driver Volunteer Information Form each year (available here), showing that you have adequate liability coverage. These forms are also distributed at the Back-to-School Open House and are available in the Main Office.
Please take a moment to like our Charlottesville Waldorf School Facebook page. Liking and Sharing our posts will ensure you always see our posts and help us reach a wider audience!